Calling all textile designers worldwide! Are you ready to expand your textile design capability and speed up your design process? The Aquario Textile Designer plugin is here.
NEW YORK - August 23, 2022
Aquario Design, the sister company of NedGraphics, just released the Aquario Textile Designer plugin, which includes the AquarioTD Repeat and AquarioTD Colorist. It’s now available separately via a subscription or together as a bundle.
The Aquario Textile Designer plugin is the result of a collaboration between Adobe and Aquario to develop a powerful textile design solution. The plugin is integrated into the Adobe Photoshop toolbar, making it easy to do design work in a familiar environment.
In addition to defining repeats, including support for straight, drop and shifts, the modules support color reduction and mapping colors to colorways. Users can also envision the printed results via the preview feature that’s available for all of their designs.
All About AquarioTD Repeat and AquarioTD Colorist:
● Creates repeat patterns quickly and eliminates errors
● Places objects or images accurately using straight, drop and shift layout options
● Mirrors repeat options easily
● Changes duplicate opacity for easy repeat visibility
● Helps recolor artwork to create multiple colorways from a single design
● Swaps, flips, merges, previews and saves colors quickly
● Includes the Color Reduction plugin to reduce the number of colors in any design
● Specifies a maximum number of colors and selects them automatically via the Auto Reduction feature
Additional Key Features
● You can export your work as a PNG, JPEG, TIF and PSD. Additionally, the module's plugins are optimized for compatibility with Adobe PDF Print Engine RIPs.
About Aquario Design
Aquario Design is a leading provider of fashion, textile and printed design applications for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Fashion and textile designers all over the world trust Aquario’s solutions to capture their creative ideas, manage colors, accelerate design workflows and prepare accurate design files. More information about Aquario Design can be found at aquariodesign.com.
NedGraphics is a leading developer of software solutions created specifically for apparel and retail, home furnishings, flooring design and various other textiles. NedGraphics products allow designers to exercise full creative freedom while improving efficiency, productivity and accuracy to create production-ready artwork. For 37 years, NedGraphics has worked directly with top companies in the retail and apparel, home decor, and floor design industries, inspiring creativity
by developing new and improved solutions tailored specifically to customers’ needs. More information about NedGraphics can be found at nedgraphics.com.